(Don't see GIFs below? Enable our site on your ad blocker. Still having issues? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an in-app message.)
ADD: How do I add links?
- Click on Create New.
- Select a Template you would like to use.
- Start adding a link by pasting the URL of any web content. elink will immediately start fetching the title, description and main image.
- You can edit the image, title or description.
- You can also add tags to the links you add on your elink.io. It's a fast way to search and find these links in your Content Library.
- Click Save or Next and the link will be added. You'll be able to see how it reflects on the elink template.
- You can continue adding additional links.
EDIT: How do I edit pictures in the links?
- You can click on the picture and drag it around to fit the right portion of the image to display or
- You can click on Upload Image to select your own image you would like to display.
EDIT: How do I edit pictures of links that have been published?
If you would like to change the picture of a link that you have saved earlier...
- Go to your dashboard
- Click the blue Pencil icon next to the link you want to edit.
- Once inside the editor, you will see all of the links you have added. Click on the Edit Pencil icon below the link you would like to update.
- Click on the Upload Image button to upload an alternative image.
- Click Save or Next
MOVE: How do I reorder links?
If you are interested in changing the visual order of links. You can do that by clicking on any link in the editor and dragging it to a new position.
DELETE: How do I delete links?
Click on the garbage can Delete button below the picture associated with the link you would like to delete.
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us on our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!