How do I customize my header?
- Click on Create New from the side menu in the dashboard
- Select a template
- Add and save your link URLs, then cllick the Next button
- You will find yourself on the header section. Click on one of the three header options:
- Header 1 (Custom Header): Allows you to upload any size image you want to display. It also has a WYSWIG editor allowing you to customize the look and feel of your introductory text. It's part of our upgrade PRO templates
- Header 2 (Simple Header): This is a free header that allows you to add a title and subtitle.
- Header 3 (Image Header): This is an image header that allows you to select a background image along with a title and subtitle that goes on top of the image. The recommended image upload size is 1500x500. However, keep in mind the page is responsive and the background image can get cropped depending on the device it's being viewed on.
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us on our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!
Did this answer your question?