How do I remove my header?
There are situations that may come up where you may not want to use a header that we provide (examples include embedding elink on your website/blog).
Follow these steps to remove your header.
1. Publish your elink normally with a header.
2. Go to the published tab on your dashboard and locate your elink.
3. Click on the blue edit pencil button.
4. Go to the header section and select either Header 1 - Custom Header or
Header 2 - (Simple Header)
5. Delete the text you added.
6. Click on the home button on the bottom of the side menu.
7. Your header will be removed. You can share your elink via newsletter, social media or embed it on any website/blog.
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us in our in-app chat. We would love to hear from you!