Google Sites allows elink web pages to be embedded. It's a great way to share news articles, resources, educational information, round-ups and more.
Follow these directions to embed your elink into Google Sites:
PART 1: Getting the Embed Code from elink.io
1. Click on the Published tab on your dashboard.
2. Click on the Share icon next to the elink you want to embed.
3. Copy the iframe embed code on the share pop-up that comes up.
PART 2: Adding the Code to Your Google Sites
- Open up your Google Site and click on the embed button.
2. Click on the embed code tab.
3. Paste the embed code from your elink.
3. Edit the height of your embed code from your elink to show case you're entire elink. This is an optional step incase you don't want your users to have a small elink embedded they have to scroll through.
<iframe width="600" height="500" src="https://elink.io/embed/935ad"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- On the width you can adjust it by a numerical value (pixels) or you can adjust it to 100% if you'd like it to always be a 100% width of any screen it's being displayed on.
- On the height you can adjust it up or down by a numerical value (pixels).
<iframe width="100%" height="1500" src="https://elink.io/embed/935ad"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
4. You'll see the elink placed on your Google Sites along with an outline that you can click and drag to show your entire elink.
This is an example of an elink that takes up the full width of the Google Site.
Go here for a live view of this Google Site Elink Embed example: https://sites.google.com/elink.io/web-page-embed/home
PRO TIP: You can update your embedded elink in real-time with your Chrome Extension and going to elink's dashboard. You can add content, update pictures, make textual edits, etc that will automatically update on your Google Site.
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us in our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!