PART 1: Getting the Embed Code from elink.io
1. Click on the Published tab on your dashboard.
2. Click on the Share icon next to the elink you want to embed.
3. Copy the iframe embed code on the share pop-up that comes up.
PART 2: Adding the Code to Your WordPress Site
- Open up your WordPress and open up a page or post that you wish you to embed your elink on.
- Click over from the visual tab to the text tab.
6. Copy and paste the iframe code here.
PRO TIP: Make sure you have iFrame or an embedding plugin added to your WordPress website/blog.
7. You can adjust the height and width of the iframe embed code to make your elink larger and remove the scroll bar.
<iframe width="600" height="500" src="https://elink.io/embed/935ad" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- On the width you can adjust it by a numerical value (pixels) or you can adjust it to 100% if you'd like it to always be a 100% width of any screen it's being displayed on.
- On the height you can adjust it up or down by a numerical value (pixels).
<iframe width="100%" height="1500" src="https://elink.io/embed/935ad" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
8. Publish your post or page and you'll see your elink appear on your website/blog!
Go here for a live view of this blog post embed example: http://blog.elink.io/best-email-marketing-tips/
Here is a video tutorial to walk you through the steps:
PRO TIP: You can update your embedded elink in real-time with your Chrome Extension and going to elink's dashboard. You can add content, update pictures, make textual edits, etc.
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us in our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!