How do I email my elink via ActiveCampaign?
Part 1: How to get the Newsletter HTML code from elink.io
- Go to your published elink in your dashboard.
- Click on the blue newsletter button next to the elink you wish to export.
- Go to 'Copy the Email Html code' and click Proceed.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
Part 2: How to add elink's HTML to ActiveCampaign
- Next, go to ActiveCampaign and click on New Campaign.
- Name your campaign and select your campaign type.
- Select the list you would like to send your newsletter to.
- Choose the Custom HTML option.
- Fill out the sender details and click Continue.
- Next paste the HTML code from elink into the right side for code input and your newsletter will automatically be displayed.