How do I email my elink via Constant Contact?
Part 1: How to get the Newsletter HTML code from elink.io
- Go to your published elink in your dashboard.
- Click on the blue newsletter button next to the elink you wish to export.
- Go to 'Copy the Email Html code' and click Proceed.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
Part 2: How to add elink's HTML to Constant Contact
- Next, go to Constant Contact and create a new Email Campaign.
- In the template page, select the Custom Code option in the top right corner.
- Enter your email name and select HTML as email format.
- Click on the Advanced Editor option in the left side of your screen and paste the HTML code from elink.io in the editor.
- Select Preview and Test to make sure your newsletter appears as intended.
- Fill out the sender details and click save and next.
Lastly, select the list you would like to send your newsletter to and you’re good to go!
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us on our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!