How do I email my elink via Aweber?
Part 1: How to get the Newsletter HTML code from elink.io
- Go to your published elink in your dashboard.
- Click on the blue newsletter button next to the elink you wish to export.
- Go to 'Copy the Email Html code' and click Proceed.
- Click Copy to Clipboard.
Part 2: How to add elink's HTML to Aweber
- Next, go to Aweber and click on the message tab & select drafts.
- Click Create a Message and select HTML Editor.
- Once in the editor click on the source button
- You will see default HTML text showing. Delete ALL of the code.
- Copy and paste your elink newsletter code inside.
- Click Preview & Test to see what your elink newsletter looks like! It's easy peasy!
Have additional questions or suggestions? Email us or message us on our in-app chat we would love to hear from you!